WHEN YOU NOTICE ONE OR MORE OF THESE CONDITIONS, IT COULD BE TIME FOR A TUNE-UP:
- Decreased gas mileage
- Compromised power
- “Rough” running engine or stalling when stopped
- Engine “knocking” during acceleration, or running on after the ignition is turned off
- “Check engine” light or “service engine soon” light remains on after initial start
With each engine comes a unique set of needs. Our expert auto technicians will help you determine which tune-up service is right for your car, based on the vehicle’s past use and typical driving conditions.
At A Canadian Automotive Services, our specialist in air conditioning repair will advise you on the needs of your car. The air conditioning system of your car is composed of three components: the compressor, the evaporator and the condenser. There are many hoses, tubes, valves and sensors that connect them all. A technician specializing in air conditioning repair must determine where the leak comes from and pressurize the system with nitrogen to find out.
Need a transmission flush? Brampton locals know to go to A Canadian Automotive Services, the best place in Brampton for a thorough transmission repair and auto service. It doesn’t matter what kind of vehicle you own. Our team will be happy to provide you with a transmission flush that will extend the life of your vehicle, and help prevent transmission breakdowns.
Most people take their transmission for granted. We understand this, and that is why we try to educate our Brampton clients about the importance of regularly scheduled transmission service. A transmission flush is included in the service process, and here’s why it is so important:
- A flush gets rid of the dirt, sludge and grease that builds up in your transmission fluid. Without a transmission flush, your transmission will begin to grind or make strange noises.
- Clean transmission fluid allows your automatic or manual transmission to shift easier. If you have problems shifting gears, a transmission fluid flush could solve the issue.
- Sometimes your vehicle can slip out of gear. When this happens, it is often caused by dirty transmission fluid that is not flowing well through the transmission, causing slippage. A transmission flush will help your vehicle stay in gear.
Keeping up with your vehicle’s required maintenance can extend its lifespan and help you avoid expensive repairs. Don’t ignore your car’s needs until it’s too late. Schedule an appointment at A Canadian Automotive in Brampton today. Our mechanics have years of experience, and can offer all of the automotive maintenance services you need.
At A Canadian Automotive Services, getting an oil or break change for your car, truck or SUV has never been easier. From our outstanding customer service to our quality parts, we have you covered.
Taking your car to get an oil or break change doesn’t have to be an all day event or even a big hassle. Our trained service technicians will have you in and out quickly and leave you with a smile on your face.
All modern automobiles are greatly reliant on computer systems and other electronics to stay running. Here at A Canadian Automotive Services, we use all the latest computerized technology to run a comprehensive test on your entire vehicle. You can count on us to correctly analyze and diagnose any problems in your car.
A Canadian Automotive Serivces offers a full range of automotive electrical diagnosis, repair, and replacement. Services we offer include:
- Battery Diagnostic and Replacement: Car batteries power a car’s systems, such as the computer and stereo, while the car is not running. If your car battery is old or worn out it will not perform like it should and will need replacing.
- Battery Terminal Cleaning and Replacement: A Canadian Automotive has the necessary tools and solvents to make sure the terminal stays clean, and the equipment to replace it if necessary.
- Light Bulb Inspections and Replacement: Ontario law requires a vehicle’s headlights and taillights to be properly aimed and illuminating. We can inspect and replace your bulbs to make sure that your vehicle can stay on the road safely.
- Plug and Wiring Inspection and Replacement: The wires in your car carry electricity between all the vital systems. If your car appears to be having an electrical issue, our team can assess the vehicle and make the needed repairs.